You have 20 minutes starting... now!
Is Quizly fun for you? Support us by getting a Premium subscription.Get Premium
From outer space our planet looks like an awesome blue marble. That's because more than 70 percent of Earth's is covered by oceans. From the freezing polar regions to the warm waters of the tropics and deep sea hydrothermal vents to shallow seagrass beds, the oceans contain the greatest diversity of creatures on Earth.
Here are some marine animals whose names span the alphabet from A to Z. You have 20 minutes to name them all.
How to play
- Type your answers in the text box just above the picture.
- Correct answers will flash green and increase your score by one.
- Wrong answers will flash red when you hit enter. Keep trying!
- You have 20:00 minutes to get all the answers.
- Answers may be entered in any sequence.
- You can pause the game at any time.
- Scroll to view the full picture if you are playing on a smaller device.